AA Quarry, LLC is looking for new team members who will hold safety to highest standard in the workplace. Prospective team members with experience on finishing equipment are desired. We are a fast-paced work industry, and our team members must be able to keep up with production. We offer dental, vision, and health insurance. We offer paid time off after a year of service to the company. Please send a resume to apply.
AA Quarry, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic openings! Looking for people who have experience with working on Heavy Equipment. A relocation package is available for qualified applicants!
- Knowledge of repairing dozers
- Knowledge of repairing excavators
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Capability of working on electrical systems
- Having knowledge of smaller equipment such as rollers, forklift, and skid steers
- Understanding and knowing what type of parts to get for equipment
- A plus for candidates to have a CDL but not a must
- Any Rock Quarry experience is a plus
Field Service Tech. Our company has a current opening for a motivated individual. This person must prioritize safety over everything. This person should have basic mechanical knowledge and have knowledge of lubing, greasing, and fueling heavy equipment. We will be looking to fill this position quick as possible. This person should have a CDL and hazmat endorsement. The average work week is 50-60 hours a week.
Construction Estimator. Daily duties include plan and specifications review, site investigations; perform earthwork quantity take-offs from highway and civil drawings using Agtek software as well as other means and methods. The right candidate will also be responsible for organizing all of these quantities and site specific conditions that will affect pricing into bid items in B2W cost estimating software of which will be used to present an estimate proposal to the clients. All duties will be performed mostly at the corporate offices in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Agtek or AutoCAD experience
- B2W or Cost Estimating Software understanding
- Civil Plan and Specification review proficiency
- Minimum of 3-5 years estimating/managing civil earthwork and/or concrete projects
- Project Management & Scheduling experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project competent
Operator. Looking for people who will hold safety to highest standard in the workplace. As a company we are regulated by MSHA/OSHA standards. These people MUST have experience on front end loader, dozer, trackhoe, and excavating production experience. People with motor grader and GPS experience is a big plus. We are a fast pace work industry, and these people must be able to keep up with production. Anyone that has smaller equipment experience such as smooth drum rollers, skid steers, and mini excavators should apply as well.